Need great looking custom printed clothing in low quantities?
Digital garment printing, also known as direct to garment printing (DTG), uses special technology to print full colour images directly from the computer to the clothing. The ink "tattoos" itself into the fabric so you can't feel it, this makes them incredibly comfy to wear.
- Just £8.18+vat for a fully printed, white premium quality t-shirt
- No minimum order quantity.
- No set-up fees.
- Unlimited colours. We can even print photographs!
Digital Printed Transfers
Transfers are a long lasting, cost effective way to print all types of garments. We store them in our warehouse and apply them to clothing when you need them. Unlike screen-print, you don't need to order bulk quantities upfront and get stuck with unwanted sizes.
- Printed on demand
- From 55p each.
- Very hard wearing.
- Ideal for workwear.
- Solid vibrant colours.
How to order digital printing
- E-mail your artwork.
- Tell us what you need from the list below
- Product style (t-shirt, hoody etc)
- Product quantity
- Product colour
- We'll check your artwork to make sure it's suitable for digital printing and advise of any changes.
- Receive your quote and pay online.
- Turnaround time for t-shirt Digital Printing is 7 days or less.
- Turnaround time for Digital Transfers to be manufactured is 21 days.