Want the best looking embroidery? It’s all in the digitising
Digitising is redrawing your design, stitch by stitch, into a format which the embroidery machines can use, and it’s the quality of the digitising which makes a BIG, BIG difference to the final result.
Award winning digitising included with every order
If the digitising is bad, the embroidery is bad. That’s why your artwork will be hand-digitised by our in-house, award winning UK digitiser. He'll use stitch styles, colour blending and stitch angles to reflect light in just the right way. Yes, that’s really how detailed we get!
Examples of our work
Compare the original artwork on the left to the finished embroidery on the right. The quality of the final embroidery is all down to the skill of the digitiser and that's what we do best. Click the images to enlarge.
How to order embroidered clothing
- Add your items to the cart. Feel free to mix and match colours and styles.
- Our prices include a left or right chest embroidered design.
- If it's your first order then upload your logo on the checkout page.
- Receive your proof in 48 hours
- Turnaround time is 10 days or less.