To return a product you must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number. To obtain an RMA number email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to let us know the invoice number and date of purchase. Tell us what you would like to return and why you want to return it. The RMA number, once received, must be written in a conspicuous place on the outside and the inside of the return parcel.
Paramount Embroidery (Returns)
Unit A2, Westpark 26
All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. Send using a service that requires a signature on arrival, we will not be held responsible for returns that do not arrive at our address.
What can be returned
- Embroidered or printed clothing can only be returned if the embroidery or print is defective or has been done incorrectly.
- All returns must be in their original packaging, items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition.
What cannot be returned
- Garments that have been embroidered or printed.
- Garments with sizing or colour issues. If you are unsure of your size then please order blank samples first.
- Products over 30 days old.
- There is no cash alternative for returned items. We will repair or replace the items like for like.
- There is no option to change the product, colour or size